We design, build and install our top quality kitchen joinery from our Christchurch premises. All your joinery is manufactured onsite and our team of joiners and Registered Master Builders will install your new kitchen into your home.
We can work from your plans or organise a creative designer. Plus, we have a range of suppliers from which to source accessories and finishings, so you get exactly the kitchen you want.
Making stairs is a real art and we are experts at all different styles of staircases and stair treads. We make stairs the traditional way, routed and wedged so that they don’t squeak or fall apart.
- Treated pine, cedar or rimu windows
- New windows for modern homes
- Replica windows for renovations
- All windows have a rubber seal around them so they seal as well as an aluminium frame
- Our windows can be double glazed, so there is less condensation
- Bifold, sliding and traditional double hung styles
- Treated pine, cedar or rimu doors and doorframes
- Interior doors
- Exterior doors designed to stand up to harsh conditions
- Bifold, French, sliding and other styles
We are experts in producing top quality joinery for all areas of the home and commercial premises, including bathrooms, laundries, offices, schools and more.
WELCOME TO GENERAL JOINERY CHRISTCHURCH
We design, manufacture and install all types of joinery for commercial and residential clients.
We specialise in solid timber joinery and are experts in creating contemporary styles or more traditional joinery, perfect for building renovations or older style homes in need of replacement doors, windows or the mouldings of a bygone era.
We have been trading for more than 25 years. Our workshop is fully equipped to handle the most difficult work, with all necessary woodworking machines manned by our experienced and qualified staff.
We use the best products, finishings and timber to ensure the end result is hard-wearing and looks great now and into the future.
At General Joinery we work in closely with James Mackay Builders Ltd on new builds, renovations and extensions.